Fitzroy Island tours | Fitzroy Island Ferry | Fitzroy Island Packages
You can save 5% to 15% in our Cairns Beaches Tourist Information Centre
(We have 12 years’ experience and local knowledge to deliver you the best price to suit your budget)
Fitzroy Island tours and activities to choose from including snorkelling, diving coral reef, camping and exploring the island national park, Fitzroy Island glass bottom boat tour . And add on extras such as diving, fishing or why not a cruise around the world of Fitzroy Island.
Fitzroy island trips are very affordable making this a popular Great Barrier Reef island experience, here in Cairns Tropical North Queensland Australia.
Fitzroy Island resort Accommodation or camping provides for all budgets. For day tours to the island, transport and Fitzroy island information contact our tourist information centre by filling the form below or visit in person or phone us direct. We can also provide you with our local maps on the island which highlight the best locations for snorkeling, bush walking etc.
Fitzroy Island Tour options and locations
Fitzroy Island is a continental island, not a coral cay, located 22 kilometres east of Cairns, Queensland (Australia) With 800 acres of National park there is much to explore, hiking tracks to the summit, Light House, Secret Garden and Nudey Beach.
Enjoy beautiful natural beaches, snorkelling over coral and diverse marine life, glass bottom boat tour, snorkel hire available or hire paddle skis from beach hire. We have over 7 different tours to suit your budget; Trips by ferry take approximately 45 minutes.
1. FITZROY ISLAND FERRY/CRUISE: (budget option ferry transfer only) we have several departure times (please contact us by filling in the inquiry form below)
2. FITZROY ISLAND FERRY TRANSFER WITH LUNCH
3. FITZROY ISLAND ACTIVITY PASSES: Ferry transfer with snorkel equipment or glass bottom boat or both. Lunch, ocean trampoline and paddle boards. Two different Fitzroy Island activity packages to choose from.
4. FITZROY ISLAND SEA KAYAKING:
3 hours guided sea kayak tour includes picnic lunch snorkel gear and tuition.
More information about Sea Kayaking tours on Fitzroy Island here.
5. FITZROY ISLAND ACCOMODATION AND TRANSFER: Choose from various accommodation styles at Fitzroy Island resort or Fitzroy Island camping for an affordable stay on Fitzroy Island.
6. FITZROY ISLAND AND OUTER BARRIER REEF TOUR – DAY PACKAGE: Including Fitzroy Island return transfers and trip to Outer Barrier Reef to Moore Reef to the Sunlover Pontoon. Ideal if you will be staying on the Island and would like to be picked up there to go to the outer reef.
7. FITZROY ISLAND EXPLORER TOUR: This popular new tour includes a 45 minutes cruise around the island as well as fish feeding learn about the history of Fitzroy Island as well as visiting secluded parts of the island that are not accessible by foot by the walking tracks. Ferry transfer to Fitzroy Island is additional cost. This tour is subject to weather & minimum numbers.
Fitzroy Island General tour information
No transfer option from your hotel are available except if you select Sunlover Fitzroy Island Ferry.
Fitzroy Island adventure deals
We have great Fitzroy Island packages including.
A. Ballooning & Fitzroy Island
B. Rafting & Fitzroy Island
C. Barron river rafting & sea kayaking
D. Tully river rafting & and sea kayaking
E. Fitzroy Island and Fitzroy Island accommodation
We have special discount for students, families, seniors, groups and schools. Discount vouchers and coupons to save you on a large variety of other Cairns attractions. Discounts off underwater cameras and many others.
Free bookings, save time and money by booking all your tours in the one location. Free tour reports and free maps. Free 25% discount voucher off our standard underwater cameras, free postcards. Enjoy FREE wifi in our Visitor Centre.
It depends on the tour selected, your budget and number of persons booking. We find the best and cheapest options as well as applying discounts to your tours.
How to book?Booking has never been easier. Book in person at our Visitor Centre and receive a paper ticket. If booking over the phone or by email please follow the following procedure.
- Just fill in the enquiry form
- We send you a quote
- You pay a deposit
- We send you your E-Ticket which you take with you on the day of travel
- You pay your balance directly to the tour operator selected on day of travel.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH OUR HUGE RANGE OF CAIRNS TOURS
ONE STOP CENTRE FOR ALL CAIRNS ACTIVITIES