Wildlife Tours In Cairns, Cairns Spotlighting Tours, Cairns Night Zoo, Kuranda Butterfly Sanctuary
You can save 5% to 15% in our Cairns Beaches Tourist Information Centre
(We have 12 years’ experience and local knowledge to deliver you the best price to suit your budget)
For a great wildlife holiday, our diverse range of native wildlife tours, provide unique opportunities for wildlife spotting, Birdwatching and wildlife experience with native animals of the wet tropics, Cairns Tropical North Queensland Australia. Our wildlife trips cover diverse habitats around the Cairns region including Atherton Tablelands and Daintree, Cape Tribulation.
Our visitor information centre can assist you with all wildlife bookings for wildlife sanctuaries, Cairns Night Zoo, Cairns Tropical Zoo and with specialists guides such as Alans Wildlife Tour, Wait-a-While Day & Night spotting tours and birding tours with guides such as Fine Feathers Tours. Photo opportunities with koalas, butterfly sanctuary, visit or contact us for our special wildlife discount coupons, vouchers save you 10% on admission.
Our Cairns Beach Tourist Information Centre has over 350 different tours, activities of the cairns region visit, contact us for Cairns most diverse range of tour options, special interest tours and private charters.
Book additional tours, care hire or selected accommodation with us and save 5-15% off your wildlife tour. Film makers including National Geographic Film crew, World Wildlife Fund come to us for information and bookings and specific local knowledge on locating specific wildlife.
Cairns Wildlife Tour options and locations
1. RAINFOREST WILDLIFE TOUR ACROSS THE ATHERTON TABLELANDS:
Exploring rainforest for Golden Bower bird, Musky Rat Kangaroo, Boyds forest Dragon, rainforest birds, butterflies, includes evening spotlighting for Lumholtzs tree kangaroos, Lemuroid, Green & Herbert River Ringtail Possums, gliders, owls and frogs. Small groups or sole charter
2. DAINTREE WILDERNESS TOUR:
Exploring the rain forest searching for Golden Bower bird, Musky rat Kangaroo etc. Evening spotlighting for a range of unique fauna- Daintree Ring tail Possum, owl’s bandicoots and pythons. Private Charters for wildlife, Birdwatching, photography and special interests. Small groups or sole charter
3. ATHERTON TABLELANDS TOUR:
Opportunity to see Tree Kangaroos, platypus, nocturnal mammals on Nocturnal Spotlighting Tree Kangaroo and Possum. We cover the widest range of Atherton wildlife tours including Alans Wildlife Tours based on Atherton Tablelands. Select from nocturnal tours to half day and full day tours.
4. MAREEBA WETLANDS TOUR:
A popular bird watching location.
5. CAIRNS NIGHT ZOO:
See Australian Wildlife in a nocturnal setting at the Cairns Night Zoo enjoy a BBQ dinner and a fascinating tour with the zoos wildlife guides . Have your photo taken cuddling a koala.
6. CAIRNS BIRDWATCHING TOURS:
Contact us for private guides or small groups on popular birdwatching tours including Alans Wildlife Tour, Wait-a-While & Del Richards Fine Feathers. Cairns Birdwatching
7. KURANDA WILDLIFE EXPERIENCE : Book with us and receive discounted entry into Koala Gardens, Birdworld, and Butterfly Sanctuary.
8. CAIRNS ZOO: Visit us for discounted entry into Cairns Tropical Zoo. Our Tourist Information Centre is on your way to Cairns Tropical Zoo. Just contact us or drop in to get discounted entry vouchers.
9. CAIRNS HARTLEY’S CROCODILE FARM: Visit us for discount vouchers for entry to the Hartley’s crocodile farm
10. CAIRNS WILDLIFE DOME: Contact us for discounted entry and have your photo taken with a Koala, and experience a variety of native wildlife, right in the centre of Cairns above the casino.
11. PORT DOUGLAS WILDLIFE SANCTUARY: Contact us for discounted entry vouchers for the Port Douglas Wildlife Habitat. Enjoy the very popular breakfast with the birds.
12. BIRD WORLD AND BUTTERFLY SANCTUARY: Great wildlife
experiences when visiting Kuranda book a Kuranda tour through us and receive discounted entry into Kuranda Butterfly.
13. MARINELAND MELANESIA ON GREEN ISLAND: Have your photo taken with a baby crocodile and see turtle and crocodile feedings. Book a day tour through us to Green Island and add Marineland Melanesia unto your booking.
14. CROCODILE EXPLORER: Wilderness cruise in Trinity Inlet searching for crocodiles and bird. This half day Cairns Harbour Cruise is great for bird spotting and you often see crocodiles as well.
15. GREEN ISLAND & CROCODILE EXPLORER: We have a range of wildlife combo tours.
16. MICHAELMAS CAY BIRDWATCHING: Experience a visit to the Great Barrier Reef & a visit to famous seabird sanctuary at Michaelmas Cay.
General Cairns nature information
Self-drive and do your own activities. Ask us about great car hire rates. We are located 10 minutes from Central Cairns. We can provide you with free maps to great opportunities for Birdwatching and wildlife locations.
We have special discount for family, students, seniors, schools and groups. Discount vouchers and coupons to save you on a large variety of other Cairns attractions such as Kuranda Butterfly Sanctuary. Ask about our specials, standby rates and free discount coupons. We offer a free booking service with no extra charges. We do not charge credit card fees when you book your tour through us.
Free bookings, save time and money by booking all your tours in the one location. Free tour reports and free maps. Free 25% discount voucher off our standard underwater cameras, free postcards. Enjoy FREE wifi in our Visitor Centre. Large range of birding and nature books in our Cairns Beach Tourist and Visitor Information Centre. Visit us for local tips on birding and self-drive nature tours around the region.
It depends on the tour selected, your budget and number of persons booking. We find the best and cheapest options as well as applying discounts to your tours.
How to book?Booking has never been easier. Book in person at our Visitor Centre and receive a paper ticket. If booking over the phone or by email please follow the following procedure.
- Just fill in the enquiry form
- We send you a quote
- You pay a deposit
- We send you your E-Ticket which you take with you on the day of travel
- You pay your balance directly to the tour operator selected on day of travel.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH OUR HUGE RANGE OF CAIRNS TOURS
ONE STOP CENTRE FOR ALL CAIRNS ACTIVITIES