You can save 5% to 15% in our Cairns Beaches Tourist Information Centre
(We have 12 years’ experience and local knowledge to deliver you the best price to suit your budget)
Imagine fishing in Cairns Tropical North Queensland Australia! Cairns fishing is an amazing day tour, with so many fishing options available like Great Barrier Reef fishing, river fishing, sports fishing, deep sea fishing, game fishing for Marlin, Barramundi fishing or just a relaxing half day tour fishing the Cairns estuary and inlet.
Our tourist information centre has the most diverse range of Cairns fishing trips, all under the one roof and can book all Cairns fishing tours for you.
Whether it’s a half day, full day or sole charter, try trolling, fly fishing, lure fishing or deep sea fishing .Visit us for fishing tips and information, free maps, tide charts, fishing specials and our famous discount coupons. We have been recommended by Lonely Planet and Rough Guides two of the world’s leading guide books.
Tour options and locations
The tours listed below range from the Cairns Inlet, estuary, to the Great Barrier Reef, to beautiful river systems north and south of Cairns.
Visit our Information centre for tips on great free fishing spots like; Yorkeys Knob Beach or river mouths and Inlet as well as other Cairns Northern beaches fishing hot spots.
Below are some of our most popular fishing tours. If a tour or charter you are interested in, is not listed just contact us by filling the form below.
1. CAIRNS HALF/FULL DAY INLET FISHING TOURS (ESTUARY): Cairns Trinity Inlet is paradise for anglers with beautiful scenery and a wide range of fishing habitats from mud banks to deep holes and drop offs, which provides for a wide variety of fish species, over 40 different species can be found, including; Barramundi (in season) Trevally, Salmon, Queen fish, Fingermark, Mangrove Jack and many others. You can select; Morning or Afternoon Half Day estuary fishing tour or combine both to make a full day estuary fishing trip.
2. CAIRNS HALF FULL DAY BARRAMUNDI FISHING TOURS (IN SEASON): We have half day and full day trips targeting barramundi and other species in the Cairns Inlet (half day) and selected river systems (full day).
3. CAIRNS HALF DAY CRABBING TOURS: Half day crabbing and fishing trip. Enjoy fresh mud crabs caught and freshly cooked on board, try crabbing as well as fishing. You can choice a Morning or Afternoon tour or try the evening moonlight tour with mud crab meal and fruit platter.
4. CAIRNS FULL DAY RIVER FISHING TOURS: Full day tour fishing the Russell, Mulgrave Rivers, Barron or Daintree River. Your fishing guide will use live bait to target local species such as Trevally, Fingermark, Salmon, Mangrove Jack and in season Barramundi.
5. CAIRNS FULL DAY REEF FISHING: Enjoy fishing on the Great Barrier Reef, full day tour targeting species such as Mackerel, Trevally, Nannygai, Coral Trout, Red Emperor and Tuna.
6. CAIRNS FULL DAY REEF SOLE CHARTER TOURS: Take a sole charter and select options like; light tackle trolling for pelagics such as Mackerel, Wahoo and Tuna, high speed jigging and Giant Trevally popper fishing, Marlin fishing and fly fishing.
7. CAIRNS HALF/FULL DAY LURE FISHING TOURS: Take a sole charter with some friends and try lure fishing for selected species. Select either a half day estuary fishing tour or full day river fishing trip.
8. CAIRNS FULL DAY LIGHT TACKLE FISHING TOURS: Light tackle fishing. Full day off shore trip, using quality Shimano and Penn outfits targeting Trevally, Mackerel, Tuna and many other species.
9. CAIRNS FULL DAY (HEAVY TACKLE FISHING) MARLIN FISHING TOURS: Cairns is world famous for Marlin fishing. For booking and enquiry please contact us for the best rates on all sole charter Marlin fishing and Marlin fishing options.
10. PORT DOUGLAS FULL DAY FISHING: The off shore reefs are home to some of the best reef fishing in Far North Queensland. Full day fishing trip with lunch included; targeting Coral trout, Red emperor, Sea Perch and Mackerel using handlines or rods, and where possible flat lines for; Tuna, Wahoo, Trevally and Mackerel.
11. FISHING EXPERIENCE: You can enjoy beautiful Cairns Beach Accommodation which is located just 50 metres to the beach (a popular and free fishing location).
You can select from a huge range of fishing tours. Great local tips on fishing around Cairns includes; optional fishing rod hire and free use of cast net, bait pump, crab pots and freezer space for your catch. Large parking spaces for boats close to boat ramp and beach.
Some fishing tours include lunch (some don’t). Please enquire when booking, all tours supply fishing equipment and bait.
We have special discount for students, seniors and groups. Discount vouchers and coupons to save you on a large variety of other Cairns attractions. Discounts off underwater cameras and many others.
Ask about our specials, standby rates and free discount coupons. We offer a free booking service with no extra charges. We do not charge credit card fees when you book your tour through us.
Free bookings, save time and money by booking all your tours in the one location. Free tour reports and free maps. Free 25% discount voucher off our standard underwater cameras, free postcards. Enjoy FREE wifi in our Visitor Centre.
It depends on the tour selected, your budget and number of persons booking. We find the best and cheapest options as well as applying discounts to your tours.
How to book?Booking has never been easier. Book in person at our Visitor Centre and receive a paper ticket. If booking over the phone or by email please follow the following procedure.
- Just fill in the enquiry form
- We send you a quote
- You pay a deposit
- We send you your E-Ticket which you take with you on the day of travel
- You pay your balance directly to the tour operator selected on day of travel.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH OUR HUGE RANGE OF CAIRNS TOURS
ONE STOP CENTRE FOR ALL CAIRNS ACTIVITIES